A Short Note From Alli

Hello,
I will continue to write again soon. I am sorry to my readers who keep coming back only to find no new posts. Soon....I promise!
I would like to say that I have really enjoyed reading all of your comments and feedback. However, occasionally, I do get contacted by some rather cynical people who like to find the negative in my writing. Yes.....YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!
As I have always maintained, my story is meant to inspire people, give them hope or maybe even help them through their own personal experience....but even more so, it is a way for me to talk about it, work through it and share it with anyone who may be interested.
I do not ask anyone to read my blog. Choose to read it or not. I do not ask for people to approve or even appreciate the personal feelings I express in my story. The opinions I express are my own. I do not speak on behalf of anyone. Just myself.
Like I have said before, this is MY story. The opinions I express are ones I developed through my own experience with adoption and adoption reunion. I do not declare to understand anyone else's experience with adoption. Each story is a unique one with a different set of feelings and emotions and most important, a different outcome.
My story is not meant to bring about controversy. It is just simply an interesting story that some may relate to....some may not.
I will continue to write my story. I can only hope that if you are going to continue to read my blog you will try appreciate that I am just telling my story as it happened.
Thank you for reading and best to all!!
Alli

2 comments:

The Jerseymooners said...

Alli, your story is inspirational.

Remember that no matter what you say, someone out there will be negative about it because of their own issues. Please don't let that deter you from sharing your story!

YYZ travel gal said...

Alli,
I just read your blog for the first time...I am not sure, maybe not the first time, but the first time in years.
Your story, and the way in which you have chosen to share it, is amazing. Thank you for opening yourself up to the most private moments in your life.
I have been blogging for about a year now, and it has been amazing to me as well how easy it is to write once you start.
keep up the amazing work. I look forward to reading more about you and your life!