Pledge to my children


I love this and have it on my work table so I can look at it everyday. It helps me keep perspective on my childs limitations and what I should try to give to him as a parent.
This is my son Jacob holding our newest nephew Avery.
PLEDGE TO MY CHILDREN
*I promise to look forward to our life together
*I promise to stay and watch you blossom
*I promise to charish the sacred place you came from
*I promise to walk beside you on your miraculous path
*I promise to share what I know with love
*I promise to protect you as a parent and a friend
*I promise to value your hopes and dreams
*I promise to bring you great vistas
*I promise to hold you close to my heart
*I promise to celebrate the blessings of this day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ALLI! How Beautiful! I love the Beautiful Picture of Jacob and your post!

Hugs!
Jill

Anonymous said...

i took that pledge for my files....love it!