Hand made glass beads







I couldn't help but to post something about these fantastic, hand made, glass lampwork beads I just purchased. I have been seeking out artists from all over the world who create these beautiful beads. I will be introducing an awesome collection of them on my website over the next few weeks so this is your SNEAK PREVIEW!!



I found artists in the US and France who have created these to my specifications. Each one is a one of a kind. If you are interseted in purchasing a necklace or bracelet with these hearts, send me an email. I have many more which I have not yet posted so please enquire if you have a color preferance. Quantities are limited as I only have one of each of these. Get em while they're HOT!!



Stay tuned to www.allisoriginals.com to see this new collection.



Thanks for visiting!!

No comments: